Five marketing tips for health businesses
1. Why is marketing important?
Marketing is providing you with the fuel to run your business. If you do not have new patients consistently, then you are not able to bring your ideas to life.
A lot of clinics grow by accident and organically through friends and family, which is great. But, you are a business owner and looking to grow marketing is really important.
2. Branding is really important for your business.
What makes you different to the next clinic or practitioner. A lot of clinics have the same voice with a different name and no one knows what makes you different. Your logo, your business cards and website is not your brand! It is a small part of it.
3. Your brand is everything your client experiences with you, from initial contact until they leave your clinic. Every detail, from reception greeting, to office look etc...
4. Education is really key online, teach your audience and become and authority in your field on social media, which will really help your brand.
5. Connecting with other businesses in your area, online and in person is really key.
Online you can collaborate with events and live calls and interviews. It is really important to make personal connections, so you can become a trusted authority in your community.
All these 5 points are key to get across in your marketing and can give you can develop and create some nice content with these 5 baseline ideas to get your voice and brand across.
Please contact me with any questions and if you want a free consultation with me to see how I can be of help - follow this link click here.